Happy Friday all! The weekend is finally upon us, any fun plans?
If you’re in the Los Angeles area this weekend and have little ones, be sure to check out the Read for the Record Celebration over at the Lakeshore Learning Store in West LA on Saturday from 11am-3pm. There’s going to be celebrity readings, free crafts and other reading-inspired activities. If you haven’t been to the store yet, it’s really an awesome place to bring your kids and foster their love of reading, among other things.
Other things from around the Web (and some shameless self-promotion):
- * I wrote about the unexpected surprises of pregnancy over at the Right Start blog – so check it out!
- * My hunt for a double stroller gets expounded upon over at Savvy Sassy Moms.
- * ICYMI, Kanye West is not happy with Jimmy Kimmel and chose to express himself over Twitter. Even funnier? Josh Groban sings Kanye’s angry tweets. #NODISPRESPECTTOANYONE
- * Figs… two delicious ways (via Dannivee)
- * A demonic Colonel Sanders
- * They can freakin’ build a NOSE on your forehead!! Science is crazy!
- How to say “no”
Have a lovely weekend all!